AERONAUT IS OPEN WITH OUTDOOR SERVICE!
We're happy to be able to welcome you back to Aeronaut! We will be seating guests in the courtyard outside the Aeronaut entrance on a limited basis, subject to all state and local regulations. Things will definitely be different for a while! Here's what you'll need to know about the new setup:
- Walk-ups are available during non-peak open hours, but we recommend reservations for Fridays & Saturdays. Please book a reservation on Resy and have everyone in your party bring a valid 21+ photo ID when you arrive.
- Expect to wear a mask during your stay and to remain at your designated table with your group. You may remove the mask when actively eating or drinking.
- All orders will be placed via mobile device (no cash payments accepted). Our servers will bring you your food and/or drinks. Please wear a mask when a server is at your table.
- All seating is outdoors, so we may need to close or limit hours in inclement weather. We will make any closing announcements via social media and on our calendar. Unfortunately we still cannot accommodate any pets.
- Help us reduce contact by clearing off your table of cups and menus upon exit.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for public use.
- Our restrooms are available for public use but are currently operating at a reduced capacity. You may only enter the taproom if you are using the restroom.
Let us know (via firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns and hope to see you soon!